Welcome to National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
The Latest at NHPCO
- Opening June in Chardon 14 @thevetters.
- Watch our policy symposium speaker, @abennett as she questions where the balance between denial & reality is #hospice t.co/DnNOotUV6y
- new study finds religious people with community support pursue more aggressive end-of-life treatment #hpm #hospice t.co/Fr7hdnNJuV
- Thinking of our friends and colleagues in #Oklahoma, wishing them safety and resilience. #hospice
- #Palliative care is a key part of Berkeley forum's health care prescription. #hpm t.co/Up94UkUqWq
- I have someone to #speak4me Do You? On @NHDD download your state's advance directives t.co/l5GOpNtnoj #hpm #NHDD
- Bill Gates: ‘Death is something we really understand extremely well’ #EOL #HPM t.co/TiVhMz734G
- New Edition of National Consensus Project Palliative Care Guidelines Released: NASW Participates in Revision T... t.co/eQk8mxTsey
- A powerful film highlighting the importance of making your end of life wishes clear: t.co/SdoidDoI0z by @DyingMatters.
- News from the Hastings Center; they've updated Guidelines for Improving #EOL care. #hpm #hospice t.co/h0cgtSiI8l
- Saving Money While Providing Benefit In Medicare: A Standard Applied Only To #Hospice – Health Affairs Blog #hpm t.co/zyVgUdCxo1
- Palliative Medicine journal abstract on preferred place of death for young children.. #hpm #hospice #pediatrics t.co/awEmlvU7a2
- Three gifts you can give to someone - tell them they are loved, listen and offer a hand to hold #hospice t.co/rApo4aBvfM
- Bridging the racial divide in how we die. See how #hospice is making a difference #hpm t.co/B4E95d1aPm via @STLtoday
- Researcher studies nurses' end-of-life care choices for patients #hpm #eol #hospice t.co/c1iyR5pAVl
- Touching sentiments from a son, recounting his final days with his mom and her impeccable sense for timing and love.. t.co/bEaBUGzurR
- Touching story: An Anchorage Doctor Learns How To Talk About Death via @alaskapublic - t.co/46JHnGB2sb #hpm
- "Innovation in End-of-Life Care" an essay by Martha Twaddle, MD. #eol #hpm #hospice t.co/9Fh3GILIhK
- Camp Bridges helps children deal with grief, gives them chance to share memories - read about Cornerstone #hospice t.co/LOXApdMrk8
- New report says #cancer patients who participate in creative arts may be helping to reduce anxiety, depression & pain t.co/2FW39Xk1Fh
No front page content has been created yet.