Inclusion and Access Toolbox
The Toolbox is designed to give you new tools and resources to create an inclusive hospice organization. Foundations of inclusive care are described in each chapter to help you meet the needs of your unique communities.
As you study this guide, you’ll find practical examples from hospice practitioners to help you:
- Recruit and retain a diverse workforce
- Promote your services to diverse communities
- Provide culturally-relevant care to diverse communities
- Develop and work with a diverse board
- Implement quality assurance and improvement activities to improve diversity initiatives
Preview the Inclusion and Access Toolbox, featuring the Business Case for Inclusion and excerpts from each chapter.
This toolbox is a collection of suggestions and successes based on the thoughts and experiences of hospice providers in many settings throughout the
Order your copy of the Toolbox from NHPCO’s Marketplace.