May, 2015 Advance Planning in Pediatric Hospice/Palliative Care, Part Two
This E-Journal is produced by ChiPPS (the Children’s Project on Palliative/Hospice Services), a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and, in particular, by NHPCO’s E-Journal Workgroup.
If you are not on the ChiPPS E-Journal email distribution list and wish to join, here's all you need to do:
- NHPCO members please fill out this form or call 1-800-646-6460.
- Those who are not NHPCO members, please fill out this form.
Archived E-Journal Issues
- February, 2015 Advance Planning in Pediatric Hospice/Palliative Care, Part One
- November, 2014 Children with Medical Complexities, Part Two
- August 2014, Children with Medical Complexities, Part One
- May 2014, Selected Issues Arising Near, At, or Following the Death of a Child
- February 2014, Transitions in Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care
- November 2013, The Affordable Care Act & Concurrent Care for Children: A Sampler
- August 2013, Differences between Pediatric Hospice and Pediatric Palliative Care
- May 2013, Understanding and Helping Fathers and Other Males
- February 2013, Perinatal Palliative and Hospice Care
- November 2012, Stand Up and Be Counted: Honoring Volunteer Perspectives in Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care.
- August 2012, Children Are Not Little Adults: Some Differences in Providing Palliative Care
- May 2012 - What about Schools? Creating Systems to Support Children, Families, and Communities
- February 2012 - Social Media and Electronic Communications: Networking by Families and Practitioners
- November 2011 - Education, Training, and Resources for Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care
- August 2011 - Stress and Moral Distress: Identifying Stressors and Supporting Staff
- May 2011 - Help and Healing: Bereavement Perspectives
- February 2011 - Ethical Issues in Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care
- November 2010 - Global Perspectives on Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care
- August 2010 - Memory Making and Legacy Building in Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care
- May 2010 - Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Care in the United States: The Current State of Art (updated 08/11/10)
- February 2010 - Complementary Therapies in Pediatric Palliative Care, Part 2
- November 2009 - Complementary Therapies in Pediatric Palliative Care, Part 1
- August 2009 - Overcoming Barriers to Pediatric Palliative Care
- May 2009 (PDF) - Families Experiencing Transitions
- February 2009 (PDF) - Pain and Pain Management in Pediatric Palliative Care
- November 2008 (PDF) - Pain and Pain Management in Pediatric Palliative Care
- August 2008 (PDF) - Unsung Heroes in the Circle of Care
- May 2008 (PDF) – Continuation of spirituality and pediatric palliative care.
- February 2008 (PDF) - Spirituality and pediatric palliative care.
- November 2007 (PDF) - Perspectives of fathers and other males.
- August 2007 (PDF) - A further collection of articles examining neonatal loss.
- May 2007 (PDF) - A continuation of ChiPPS exploration of neonatal loss.
- February 2007 (PDF) - An exploration of neonatal loss.
- September 2006 (PDF) - Teens coping with life-limiting illness.
- March 2006 - Introduction
- August 2005 - Introduction
- May 2004
- January 2004
- July 2003
- May 2003
- March 2003
- December 2002