Hospice and Palliative Care Buyer’s Guide
NHPCO Associate Member Benefit
Announcing the newest and perhaps most impactful benefit for Associate Members The 2012 Hospice and Palliative Care Buyer’s Guide. The Hospice and Palliative care Buyer’s Guide will be a digital publication listing organizations that supply goods or services to hospice programs and professionals by business type. All Associate Members* will be included in this virtual guide, which will be distributed to all NHPCO members multiple times throughout 2012.
NHPCO’s Hospice and Palliative Care Buyer’s Guide will be included in the following:
- Jump drives given to attendees at the 27th Management and Leadership Conference and the 13th Clinical Team Conference and Pediatric Intensive
- NewsLines – Quarterly full page Buyer’s Guide Advertisement linking directly to business type sections
- NewsBriefs – Monthly Link to the Buyer’s Guide for a year starting in March 2012
- Posted to the NHPCO website on the “Find a Vendor” page and “Publications” page
- My.NHPCO advertisement
- Announcement emailed to all members
Associate Members will get a basic listing for FREE. The FREE basic listing will include:
- Company Name
Expanded company listings are available for a nominal cost. You can add your company logo, a 50 word company description or purchase advertising space.
Download Listing Reservation Form
When preparing your ad for NHPCO’s Buyer’s Guide, please follow the digital ad specs, as follows:
Please use the exact dimensions shown (i.e., do not add crop marks or increase the size for bleeds)
Full Page with bleed 8.5" x 11" plus (.125" Bleed all around)
Full Page no bleed 8" x 10.5"
Half Page no bleed 8" x 5.125"
Full Column ad 2.5" x 10.5"
Half Column ad 2.5" x 5.125"
- Ad must be submitted as a PDF (RGB/200 PPI), with all fonts embedded and hyperlinks (if desired) activated.
- The PDF should be exported, using the PDF Preset (if needed request from David Cherry at email@example.com). This will ensure that all links are functional in the final publication.
Links—a Key Benefit of Digital Advertising
The ability to link directly to your website is one of the advantages of digital advertising—so be sure to include your organization’s URL prominently in your ad.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for advertising in the Buyer’s Guide. NHPCO values your business and support!
* Associate Membership must be active as of January 2012. Any Associate Member reactivated or added after January 27, 2012 will NOT be included in the 2012 Hospice and Palliative Care Buyers Guide.
** Active Associate Members do not need to submit a listing form if they only want the free basic listing.