NHPCO's Associate Membership
Associate members are generally organizations that supply goods or services to hospice programs and professionals. Associate Members can obtain direct access to the hospice professionals and programs that are potential customers.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounts on exhibit space, advertising, and mailing list rental -- You will save money and time! You can reach over 2,400 hospice programs and 3,300 hospice professionals through our publications, list rentals, and conference exhibition.
- Discounted Registration to all Annual Meetings and Educational Conferences -- In addition to saving money, these programs provide you with the chance to increase your knowledge of hospice care. Plus, the networking opportunities are endless!
- Online Vendor Guide -- The online Vendor Guide provides members with a nationally distributed, comprehensive listing of member hospice and palliative care programs throughout the country.
NCHPP membership is complimentary for all volunteers and employees of NHPCO organizational members. Benefits of NCHPP Membership include:
- Discussion Groups/Web Chats
- Publications That Keep You Informed
- Education and Training
- NHPCO Marketplace Discounts
- Full Access to NHPCO Web site
- Professional Sections
Publications and discounts on educational materials.
Our regular publications include:
- NewsBriefs - This is NHPCO’s weekly e-newsletter. It provides a snapshot of the relevant news, resources, and news clips from the current week, with links for further reading.
- NewsLine - This is NHPCO’s monthly membership magazine, with timely information and resources to help managers and staff meet their day-to-day challenges. All of the articles in this publication are written by NCHPP members, who provide a range of tips, strategies and best practices from the interdisciplinary team perspective. Beginning in 2010, there will be two editions of Insights, one in the summer and one in the winter.
- Journal of Pain and Symptom Management - This is NHPCO’s official, peer-reviewed journal, providing results of important new research and clinical information related to pain management and palliative care. NHPCO members may subscribe to JPSM—and receive all 12 issues—at greatly reduced rates.
- Our regular publications include:
- NHPCO's Marketplace Discounts - You will receive discounts on NHPCO's complete line of technical publications, videos, and promotional items.
- Access to exclusive, members-only content on the NHPCO Web site -- The members-only pages contain technical resources, back issues of NHPCO publications, and up-to-the minute information about current hospice events.
- One complimentary set of mailing labels -- Just place your request during your year of membership and you can receive the mailing list for member hospice programs. Please contact Don Cook at 703/837-3144 for additional information.
- Discounted rates to rent additional sets of mailing labels. Contact Infocus for more information on renting NHPCO's Mailing list.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call NHPCO's Solutions Center: 800/646-6460.