- Updating the NHPCO Guidelines for Nursing in Hospice Care
- Click here to see this Section’s My.NHPCO activities
- Winter 2010: “Clinical and Marketing Teams Shadow Each Other”.
- August 2011: “Providing Seamless Hospice Care”.
- Coming in June 2012: “Educating Hospice Aids”
Nurse Section Activities:
- Conducting conference calls on measuring acuity levels. (See my.nhpco.org post for call details)
- Discipline-Specific Network meetings at the MLC in March 2012 and CTC in November 2012
Nurse Section Steering Committee
Dr. Jennifer Beck-Schmidt, DC, RN
Haven Hospice – Murray, UT
Hema Chohan, RN, RN Case Manager
Gentiva Hospice – Atlanta, GA
Dan Haire, BSN,CHPN,RN, Chief Clinical Officer
Hospice of Western Kentucky - Owensboro, KY
Theresa Hasselberg, RN, QA/PI LPN
Community Hospice of Dale Medical Center - Ozark, AL
Brandy LeRoy, Director of Quality, Compliance, and Education
Hospice Care of South Carolina, LLC – Spartanburg,SC
Mrs. Christy Torkildson, RN, Educator/Researcher
George Mark Children's House - San Ramon, CA
Shelley Whitaker, RN Case Manager
Hospice at Home - Saint Joseph, MI
For more information, contact the Section Leader.