Community Outreach Tools and Resources
Moments of Life: Made Possible by Hospice is the theme for this set of outreach materials created for our members. The materials are not only for November’s National Hospice Palliative Care Month but for use throughout the year.
Material for Members:
- Outreach Webinar - Listen to our archived webinar talking about Moments of Life and our new outreach materials (recording available for a limited time).
- Introduction – this is an overview and introduction to the new collection of outreach materials
- Ad Slick Collection & Logos – new ad slicks in assorted sizes, including print-ready poster-sized PDFs with and without the hospice month header, also NHPCO member logos.
- Article Collection – a selection of articles to be used or adapted for your needs.
- "Five Ways Hospice Can Help" listicle article – an article with illustrations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – to be used or adapted for community outreach efforts.
- Social Media - Celebrate by tweeting, posting and pinning pictures and graphics.
- Media Templates and Background Info – Suggested Word documents that members may customize and documents providing background information.
- PSA # 1 – national PSA outreach efforts.
- PSA #2 “Family Picnic” – use this PDF to help get broadcast time in your local community.
- World Hospice and Palliative Care Day – celebrate with NHPCO on October 12, 2013 by helping dispel the myths about hospice palliative care, online and in social media!
- Veterans Day Social Media Resources - November 11
- National Volunteer Week - "Celebrating Volunteers" will again be the theme for Volunteer Week 2015 (April 12-18). The materials from Volunteer Week 2014 are still available.
- 2014 Health Observance Dates
- Event Planning Guide and an Event Checklist – to help prepare and organize events.
- LIVE without Pain Materials – Caring Connections offers materials for use during September’s National Pain Awareness Month or at any time.
- Advance Care Planning Awareness Ribbon – visit Caring Connections to learn about this campaign.
- Hospice Sabbath service, ideas, and readings
- Media Relations Tips – some basic guidance for working with the media.
- Crisis Communications Planning: A Guide for Providers – This guide offers members some helpful communications tips when dealing with a crisis and in planning before a crisis hits.
- Caring Connections website – offers educational resources for consumers and non-members in need of outreach materials.
- Member Logos - For use on brochures and ads