Community Outreach Tools and Resources
HOSPICE | Care on Your Terms is the theme for some of our 2013/2014 outreach materials We encourage members to use these materials as creatively as possible.
Material for Members:
- National Volunteer Week - "Celebrating Volunteers" is the theme for this year, April 6-13, 2014
- Outreach Materials – For use all year long: includes a guide to outreach, media document templates, background materials and more.
- Ad Slick Collection & Logos – new ad slicks in assorted sizes, including print-ready poster-sized PDFs with and without the hospice month header, also NHPCO member logos.
- Article Collection – a selection of articles to be used or adapted for your needs.
- PowerPoint Presentations – to be used or adapted for community outreach efforts.
- Social Media - Celebrate by tweeting, posting and pinning pictures
- LIVE without Pain Materials – for use during September’s National Pain Awareness Month or at any time.
- World Hospice and Palliative Care Day – celebrate with NHPCO on October 12, 2013 by helping dispel the myths about hospice palliative care, online and in social media!
- Speak4me Social Media Campaign
- Veterans Day Social Media Resources - November 11
- Consumers and non-members in need of hospice outreach materials should visit our Caring Connections website.
- 2014 Health Observance Dates
- Advance Care Planning Awareness Ribbon – visit Caring Connections to learn about this campaign.
- Hospice Sabbath service, ideas, and readings
- Crisis Communications Planning: A Guide for Providers – This guide offers members some helpful communications tips when dealing with a crisis and in planning before a crisis hits.
- Public Service Announcements for Television and Cable - Information on PSAs now available for purchase.
- Member Logos - For use on brochures and ads