Exhibitors and Supporters
Thank you to our Exhibitors & Supporters
NHPCO Strategic Partners
The NHPCO Annual Leadership Conference (ALC2023) is the premier professional event for current and future leaders working to advance hospice and palliative care. In an evolving industry landscape, it is imperative that leaders are up to date on current issues and aspiring leaders build the skills needed to ensure their organizations continue to thrive in a competitive environment.
The Exhibit Hall is an integral part of the conference experience, providing attendees with the opportunity to update their knowledge on the latest products and services, uncover emerging trends, and develop influential connections. ALC2023 offers a valuable opportunity to spotlight your company. As an exhibitor and/or supporter, you have the chance to influence a focused, professional audience interested in what you have to offer.
The conference experience focuses on practical leadership, and the intended audience is executive staff, upper management, and aspiring leaders in the field of hospice and palliative care. This includes Executive Directors, Presidents and CEOs, Senior Administrators, and Directors in the areas of operations, finance, quality, compliance, communications, among others.
Benefits of Exhibiting/Supporting
- Dedicated Exhibit Time: Your company will engage in dedicated exhibition time that does not conflict with other events or educational sessions. ALC2023 also includes time for participants to meet with exhibitors who are new in 2023. Exhibitors will also be part of the virtual exhibit hall available to all participants.
- Networking Opportunities: The Welcome Reception on Monday and the morning refreshments, coffee breaks, and networking lunch on Tuesday, are all located in the Exhibit Hall, providing exhibitors with maximum exposure to prospective clients.
- Brand Visibility and Recognition: Introduce your company to NHPCO members. As an ALC2023 Exhibitor, you will be recognized as a company committed to the hospice and palliative care community by showcasing your products and services.
Monday, October 2
- Exhibitor Move In: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday, October 3
- Breakfast with Exhibitors: 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Break with Exhibitors 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch with Exhibitors: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Exhibitor Tear Down: 2:15 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
As a hybrid conference, ALC2023 offers a virtual component for conference participants. The ALC2023 virtual offerings include an on-demand content library of educational sessions as well as a virtual Exhibit Hall, all available through December 31, 2023. As a bonus for ALC2023 Exhibitors can create a virtual booth via the Exhibitor and Supporter Service Center and connect with attendees through the end of the year.
Become a Conference Supporter
NHPCO offers a variety of supporter opportunities designed to accomplish your marketing goals, enhance your brand, and reach key decision makers at influential organizations across the healthcare, hospice, and palliative care industries. When you join ALC2023 as a supporter, you send a message to NHPCO leadership and conference attendees that you support and value the mission and vision of NHPCO.
Gala Supporter Opportunities
The 2023 National Hospice Foundation Gala will once again be held at the Annual Leadership Conference on Tuesday, October 3, 2023. The event attracts hospice and palliative care leaders, supporters, and champions from across the nation all in support of the work to advance person-and-family-centered care. Check back at nationalhospicefoundation.org/gala for updates on the event program, ticket purchasing, sponsorship opportunities, and more.
Health and Safety Protocols
Your health and safety remain our priorities. NHPCO continues to actively monitor the ongoing public health emergency, including COVID and other communicable health risks. The health and safety of all involved with ALC2023 is our ultimate concern and we commit to making safe and responsible decisions. Currently, we do not have news of a change to the conference as envisioned. All conference announcements will be communicated via the NHPCO website and email. For more information, review our Health and Safety Protocols.
Questions? Call 352-333-3344 or email Event Management.