Exhibitors and Support Opportunities
The Interdisciplinary Conference (IDC) is a unique opportunity for your company to showcase your products and services before a diverse array of hospice and palliative care professionals from all backgrounds. attendees of this event come to experience a unique blend of keynotes, concurrent sessions, preconference learning and networking opportunities all grounded in the philosophy of the interdisciplinary organization.
Over 800 hospice and palliative care professionals are expected to attend NHPCO’s IDC this year. The Exhibit Hall provides conference registrants an opportunity to learn about the latest products and services in the industry. It is a showcase of new innovations and developments to help the members of the interdisciplinary team improve care of patients and families.
NHPCO’s IDC 2019 is designed to attract end-of-life care providers including:
- CEO’s/Executive Directors (10%)
- Physicians and Medical Directors (8%)
- Social Workers (15%)
- Clinical Operations Managers (15%)
- Nurses (30%)
- Therapist/Counselors (5%)
- Administrators (10%)
- Regulatory/Compliance Officers (5%)
- Pharmacists (2%)
Exhibit With Us!
As an exhibitor and/or sponsor, you have the chance to influence a focused and innovative audience. As a vital extension of the educational programming, the Exhibit Hall provides opportunities for attendees to update their knowledge of the latest products, programs and services, uncover emerging trends in the field and develop valuable connections.
Dedicated Exhibit Time
Your company will engage in dedicated exhibiting time that DOES NOT conflict with other events or educations sessions, resulting in more networking time for you!
Expo Hall Lunches, Coffee Breaks, Breakfast Bites and enhanced networking tools and resources available to attendees and exhibitors allow for maximum exposure and visibility to prospective clients.
Brand Visibility and Recognition
As an IDC exhibitor, you will be recognized as a company committed to the hospice and palliative care field and community by showcasing your products and services. Take advantage of valuable face time with your prospects and customers.
The Exhibitor Experience
- Up to 6 Hours of Dedicated Exhibit Time
- 97% of Attendees Visit the NHPCO Exhibit Hall
- 50% of Attendees Follow Up with an Exhibitor on a Product/ Service
- 4 events held in Exhibit Hall Allows for Additional Exposure
- All those who will be solely exhibiting will receive a link to select your top 3 booth spaces on August 28, 2019, once the exhibit application form and payment has been received.
Once you receive the link to select your booth, please follow the link to make your selection.
What Our Attendees Say…
“Great time networking and learning about advancements in hospice; pharmaceuticals, some, and technology.”
“This was a beneficial part of the conference because it connected all facets of hospice and palliative care.”
Great exhibits! Received very informative material to take back and share with my company
good set up with a nice variety of exhibitors.”
“There was a nice variety of vendors and information shared. It also provided a nice venue for networking with peers.”
Become a Conference Supporter!
NHPCO offers a variety of annual sponsorship and support opportunities that are designed to accomplish your marketing goals, enhance your brand, and reach key decision makers and influential organizations within the healthcare, hospice and palliative care arena.
When you join IDC 2019 at one of these supporter levels, you send a clear message to NHCPO leaders and attendees that you support and value the mission and vision of NHPCO. Select the level of conference support that suits your budget, extend your reach and further increase your visibility.
- All supporters that have completed the Support and Sponsorship Application Form (located within the 2019 Prospectus) and submitted payment to NHPCO will receive a link that allows you to select your top 3 choices. A confirmation email will follow.
- Supporters will have first selection of booth space in accordance with the level of sponsorship.
- Tier One: (Silver – Platinum) – August 14, 2019
- Tier Two: (Pewter – Bronze) – August 21, 2019
*A minimum of 50% is due at the time the Supporter and/or Exhibitor application form
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
We want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your sponsorship. If you’d like to explore adding to or creating a custom package of your own, let us know! We welcome your ideas and creativity. Email the Exhibits Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Teri Shaw, Director of Business Strategy
Office: (703) 314-3230
Lorna Etienne, Business Strategy Specialist
Office: (703) 837-3152