IDC 2019 Mobile App
NHPCO’s 2019 Interdisciplinary Conference is around the corner and we want to make sure you’re prepared for a great conference. We’re offering a mobile app to attendees featuring faculty information, session schedules, and much more! Attendees can access it from all devices with an internet browser: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even desktops. (Available October 21, 2019)
How attendees can benefit from the IDC Mobile App:
- Access general conference information including the agenda, sessions, faculty, exhibitors and sponsor information
- View the complete IDC schedule by date, track and/or session type
- Browse sessions, full abstracts and all speaker data (handouts, PPTs etc.)
- Create personal schedules
- Keep organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker and event information
- Receive important real-time communications from NHPCO via alerts
- Follow and join in the conference chatter through the IDC Mobile App’s built-in Twitter feed
- Access conference materials such as handouts
- Take notes for each session
- 1-1 attendee networking and chat
How to Access the IDC Mobile App (Available October 21, 2019)
To access the IDC Mobile App, you must be registered for the conference.
Method 1: Download the IDC Mobile App from your app store (Apple, Google Play, – search: IDC2019) search should be IDC19
Method 2: Access the app via desktop
Need Mobile App assistance while at IDC?
We have you covered. Visit the IDC Mobile App Desk in the registration area.
We look forward to seeing you at IDC!