Exhibition and Sponsorships
The exhibition gives conference registrants an opportunity to learn about the latest products and services in the industry. It is a showcase of new innovations and developments to help hospice executives, administrators and managers increase their level of care.
- Exhibitor Fact Sheet with Application - SOLD OUT! Please email email@example.com for details or to be added to wait list
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Current list of confirmed 2017 MLC Exhibitors
Live Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Booth selection and assignments have begun and the floor plan will continue to be updated to reflect new assignments. As a reminder, all booth selections are on a first come, first serve basis upon receipt of application with deposit/payment or signed conference support agreement to NHPCO’s exhibit staff regardless of booth size. This includes, but is not limited to, onsite and early-bird registration.
- Freeman Exhibit Services Manual
- Freeman Exhibit Services Online Ordering
- Washington Hilton Electricity Services