CEO/Executive Director Mentorship Program
The NHCPP CEO/Executive Director Mentoring program matches experienced volunteer managers with people new to the field to help mentees become more effective leaders in their hospice and the community. The program seeks to match people who are from similar organizations based on size, agency type, incorporation, and other factors.
How matches are made:
- Mentees identify three goals they want to achieve through the course of the program.
- Mentors are matched with mentees based on how well their strengths align with the mentees’ needs.
- Mentor-mentee matches will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
We will attempt to match all mentee applicants, but this will depend upon the number of available, qualified mentors.
- You will need to attach their current resume to the online application. Be sure you have access to it when you start the online application.
- Mentor and mentee applicants are asked to review the program expectations and commit to fully participating. Please consider the time commitment involved before applying for this program.
Complete applications include:
- Mentee Application https://www.nhpco.org/forms/ceo-mentee-application
- Mentor Application https://www.nhpco.org/forms/ceo-mentor-application