Associate Members/Corporate Opportunities
Are you marketing to an end-of-life, hospice and palliative care audience? Then join NHPCO as an Associate member and take advantage of the many opportunities available!
Associate members are generally organizations that supply goods or services to hospice programs and professionals.
With NHPCO, you have the opportunity to reach more than 40,000 professionals working with hospice, palliative care and end-of-life programs. Growing at a rate of more than 10% annually, hospice and palliative care is one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare.
Benefits of Membership:
Join today! Associate Membership Application
- Discounts on exhibit space – You will save money and time! – Imagine the possibilities when thousands of top level decision makers in the hospice/palliative care industry are gathered under one roof to meet with you.
Discounted Registration to all Annual Meetings and Educational Conferences -- In addition to saving money, these programs provide you with the chance to increase your knowledge of hospice care. Plus, the networking opportunities are endless!
- Upcoming NHPCO Conferences and Expositions – Save the Dates!
Online Vendor Guide -- The Online Vendor Guide provides members with a nationally distributed, comprehensive listing of Associate vendor members who supply and serve hospice and palliative providers throughout the country.
- Numerous discounted advertising opportunities – Advertising with The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) is a targeted method for reaching professionals in the hospice & palliative care field.
NHPCO is the largest nonprofit membership organization representing hospice and palliative care programs and professionals in the United States. Your message reaches our membership of more than 4,000 hospice and palliative care providers - consisting of more than 45,000 staff; state hospice leaders; and other interested stakeholders - such as healthcare vendors and consulting firms.
WebConnection: Your Source for Advertising on the NHPCO Website (www.nhpco.org)
Members come to our website daily, relying on the latest news in the hospice and palliative care industry. Your message reaches a targeted audience of more than 73,000 individuals. The NHPCO website (www.nhpco.org), is viewed more than 3 million times annually; and on average, receives more than 40,000 unique visits each month.
Our greatly optimized web pages are highly ranked in Google searches for relevant industry keywords. Because of this, your web advertisement on NHPCO web pages will experience increased visibility on the web by those who are most likely to be interested in purchasing your products or services. Your advertisements will also have a greater likelihood of being clicked on because they are placed on pages that possess both high relevance and quality content to our members.
- NewsLine - This is NHPCO’s award-winning, digital magazine for members featuring articles by leading experts and practitioners on various aspects of hospice and palliative care, as well as information on helpful resources, member news and more. NewsLine 2016 awards:
- NewsBriefs - This is NHPCO’s weekly e-newsletter. Distributed every Thursday, it provides a snapshot of the relevant news, resources, and news clips from the current week, with links for further reading.
MyNHPCO is a member benefit from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. Over 30,000 hospice and palliative professionals have joined this online social community to network, share and enrich each other professionally since its inception in 2009. This hospice and palliative care professional networking site is a venue to showcase your products and services in innovative multimedia options including flash advertising and banner advertising.
- View Details and Ad Specs for My.NHPCO (advertising on NHPCO's professional networking website)
- Complete Space Reservation Form to Advertise on My.NHPCO
- NHPCO Conference Registration and Onsite Program – See exhibits section above for details
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management This is NHPCO’s official, peer-reviewed journal, providing results of important new research and clinical information related to pain management and palliative care. It is published monthly by the leading health and science publisher, Elsevier, with readership that extends to the broader medical community. Some articles are made available to NHPCO members, free of charge; however, members may subscribe to JPSM—and receive all 12 issues—at greatly reduced rates.
- Download a JPSM Subscription Form
- NHPCO Career Center
- NHPCO also publishes these e-newsletters, with more targeted content: Regulatory Round-Up, summarizing recent regulatory and compliance issues and changes; and the ChiPPS Pediatric Palliative Care Journal, providing guidance within this very specialized area of practice from authorities in the field.
- Podcast Advertising - The official podcast of NHPCO connects members with experts and leaders in hospice and palliative care with pertinent discussions about timely issues facing the field today. Members can subscribe to NHPCO podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, GooglePlay.
Full Corporate Opportunities Prospectus – Coming soon
- NHPCO’S Affinity Program – NHPCO's Affinity Program is designed to enhance your membership investment, create additional opportunities to access NHPCO’s provider organizations, cut operating costs and increase value in your organization. Partners are businesses offer valuable services with quality and competitive prices, and can serve as attractive employee recruitment and retention tools.
Licensing of NHPCO Products and Services
- Updated, State-Specific, Advance Directives
Mailing List Rental
One complimentary set of mailing labels -- Just place your request during your year of membership and you can receive the postal mailing list for member hospice programs. Your Associate member complimentary mailing labels can be ordered from our mail house partner Infocus Marketing (800-708-5478 or at email@example.com) and they can walk you the process. They will request that you submit a copy of what will be mailed with the list for NHPCO approval. Once the mailer is approved they can release the labels.
Note: NHPCO mailing lists will not be released for employment recruitment mailings (the appropriate place for that would be posting jobs through our CareerCenter) or research surveys unless first cleared by our Research department in our Office of Public Policy. Also, if the mailing is for an event that falls close to NHPCO’s MLC or Intensives conferences it may not be selected for approval.
Discounted rates to rent additional sets of mailing labels. View NHPCO’s real-time data card and contact Infocus for more information.
- One complimentary set of mailing labels -- Just place your request during your year of membership and you can receive the postal mailing list for member hospice programs. Your Associate member complimentary mailing labels can be ordered from our mail house partner Infocus Marketing (800-708-5478 or at firstname.lastname@example.org) and they can walk you the process. They will request that you submit a copy of what will be mailed with the list for NHPCO approval. Once the mailer is approved they can release the labels.
NHPCO's Marketplace Discounts - You will receive discounts on NHPCO's complete line of technical publications, videos, and promotional items. Review our online digital catalog.
- Ever wish you could customize NHPCO’s resources to promote your company? Be sure to check out Custom-Print Marketplace.
- Access to exclusive, members-only content on the NHPCO Website -- The members-only pages contain technical resources, back issues of NHPCO publications, and up-to-the minute information about current hospice events.
NCHPP membership - Complimentary for all volunteers and employees of NHPCO organizational members.
Benefits of NCHPP Membership include:
- Discussion Groups/Web Chats
- Publications That Keep You Informed
- Education and Training
- NHPCO Marketplace Discounts
- Professional Sections
- Benefits of NCHPP Membership include:
- Invest in your hospice and palliative care community. Learn about how you can support the many NHPCO programs and services that go beyond membership dues - programs that make a difference in the lives of the patients and families served by NHPCO membership. Learn more and donate.
For more information contact:
Associate Member Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call NHPCO's Solutions Center: 800-646-6460.
Exhibit Questions? Email David L. Cherry, CEM, Manager, Corporate Relations & Exhibit or call 703-837-1500.
Advertising Questions? Email NHPCO Communications at NL-Advertising@nhpco.org or call 703-837-1500.