Jason M. Kimbrel, RPH, PharmD, BCPS
Vice President of Clinical Services
HospiScript Services, LLC - Dublin, OH
- In cooperation with NHPCO, Dr. Wahler and his PGY1 Pharmacy Resident, Dr. Natalie Latuga completed a national survey of Pharmacist involvement in Hospice programs. The results are available at http://ajh.sagepub.com/
- Natalie M. Latuga, Robert G. Wahler, and Scott V. Monte. A National Survey of Hospice Administrator and Pharmacist Perspectives on Pharmacist Services and the Impact on Medication Requirements and Cost AM J HOSP PALLIAT CARE 1049909111432291, first published on January 4, 2012 as doi:10.1177/1049909111432291
- The biggest endeavor for the Pharmacists’ Section is to publicize its existence and increase involvement. As one of the smallest sections, sustained activity is a great challenge. If you are a pharmacist visiting this page, please make sure that you sign up for NCHPP. If you’re not sure if you qualify based upon your employment, please contact the Section Leader for assistance.
- Click here to see this Section’s My.NHPCO eGroup activities
Pharmacist Section Activities:
- Sections chats are being developed.
Pharmacist Section Steering Committee
Gregory Dyke, RPh
President Clinical Consulting
OnePoint Patient Care - Morton Grove, IL
Providence Hospice of Seattle - Seattle, WA
Heart 'n Home Hospice & Palliative Care, LLC - Fruitland, ID
Jasmine Latrice Mills
Suncoast Hospice - Clearwater, FL
Mesilla Valley Hospice, Inc. - Las Cruces, NM
For more information, contact the Section Leader.