The term advance directive describes legal documents that enable you to plan for and communicate your end-of-life wishes in the event that you are unable to communicate, a living will and healthcare power of attorney. This section will describe advance directives, choosing and being a healthcare agent and preparing your advance directives.
- What are Advance Directives?
- Selecting Your Healthcare Agent
- Download Your State’s Advance Directive
- Preparing Your Advance Directive
- Storing Your Advance Directive
NHPCO’s CaringInfo offers some resources that will help you prepare your advance directive