Quality Updates and Resources
Hospice Professionals on Quality Issues: Articles written by members of the Quality and Standards Committee on a variety of quality topics.
- Florida Public Reporting, by Susan Wallace, MSW, Coordinator-Policy, Quality & Research, Midwest Care Alliance
- Nonverbal Pain Assessment, by Ronalda Dick, MSN, Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement, Iowa Health Home Care
External Resources: Links to organizations that offer information on healthcare quality.
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization Review Professionals (ABQAURP)
- Baldridge National Quality Program
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- IPRO – AIM
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Quality Forum (NQF)
- The Joint Commission
Come back to this page often to view new Quality Updates and Resources.