Jonathan Keyserling, JD
Senior Vice President, Office of Health Policy
Jonathan Keyserling is currently the Senior Vice President, Office of Health Policy and Counsel at the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. In his role, Jon serves as the principal liaison to the Administration, Congress and various federal agencies, such as the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC) and The Government Accountability Office (GAO), with either oversight over or an interest in end-of-life care. In addition, Jon serves as in-house counsel to NHPCO and its affiliated organizations.
Jon also serves as Executive Director of the Hospice Action Network, NHPCO’s affiliated lobbying organization.
He is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts in American Government and the University of South Carolina (his home state) Law School with a Juris Doctorate. Jon has also done extensive graduate work at the Georgetown University Law Center.
- The Future of Hospice
- Surveying the End of Life Care Landscape
- Key Principles When Considering a Merger or Acquisition
- Tax Status: What Does It Really Mean?
- Update from Washington
- Promising Policy Developments Leading to Upstream Care
- Why Doesn't (insert name of government agency) Understand What We Do?
- Hospice National Trends
- Hospice Policy and Advocacy
- Hospice Governance Trends