Community Outreach Tools
The following materials are available for members to use in outreach, some are for specific events but most of them can be used and adapted throughout the year.
Annual Outreach Events
- National Volunteer Week – April 7 – 13, 2019.
- National Healthcare Decisions Day – April 16 every year.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Month – November 2019 – the theme will be “My Hospice!”
- Social Media Action Day – Friday, November 1, 2019.
- 2019 Health Observance Dates – many of the professional and health observance dates observed throughout the year
Outreach Material Library – Additional
- Hospice Sabbath – a suggested service, ideas, and readings for a non-denominational service of remembrance.
- Crisis Communications Planning: A Guide for Providers – A guide offering helpful communications tips when dealing with a crisis and in planning before a crisis hits.
- Introduction to Outreach – this is an overview and introduction to available outreach materials.
- Event Planning Guide – to help prepare and organize events.