Edo Banach, JD, President and CEO, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Prior to joining NHPCO, Mr. Banach was a partner in the firm of Gallagher, Evelius & Jones in Baltimore, MD. Previously, he served as the Deputy Director of the Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Before his leadership role at CMS, he served as Associate General Counsel at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
Mr. Banach holds a B.A. from Binghamton University and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Before attending law school, Banach worked for the New York City Department of Homeless Services and Mayor's Office of Operations. Additional professional experience includes time as General Counsel at the Medicare Rights Center.
Messages & Blogs from Edo Banach
- Venture Beyond the Reef - thoughts on innovation, 04/04/17.
- It’s All About Getting the Care You Want, 03/28/17.
- Introduction to the Field, 03/03/17.
- Press release announcing our new President and CEO, 01/12/17.
- John Mastrojohn talks with Edo Banach about his life and family for a more personal introduction to NHPCO’s new President and CEO. Listen now.