2020 Virtual Conference
Miss the July 2020 Virtual Conference: Focusing on Quality?
You can now purchase access to the exclusive conference website for all eight session recordings and handouts. The website also includes a powerful video library. View these resources on-demand when your schedule allows! Share content with your staff, volunteer groups and community partners. Return as often as you like to get the most out of this important content. Ensure your staff is prepared to overcome challenges in quality.
See and hear from:
- Laura Adams, National Academy of Medicine
- Arif Kamal, MBA, MD, MHS, Duke University Medical Center
- Steve Pantilat, FAAHPM, MD, MHM, University of California, San Francisco
- Christopher Kerr, MD, The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Jennifer Kennedy, BSN, CHC, EdD, MA, RN, NHPCO
- Sarah McSpadden, CHC, MSN, RN, The Elizabeth Hospice
- Kanda Wurm, RN, CHPC, MSN, Harbor Light Hospice
- Christine Nidd, CPHQ, MSW, PMP, Hospice of the Northwest
- Christopher Jones, MD, HMDC, FAAHPM, Duke Palliative Care
Explore these topics and more:
- The Catalytic Effect of COVID-19
- Quality in Community-based Palliative Care Programs
- Home-Based Palliative Care
- Leading Person-Centered Care
- Quality, Clinical Care, and Compliance
- Opportunities for Performance Improvement
Members of NHPCO, AAHPM, HPNA: $750
Non-Members (of any of these orgs): $1500
CE/CME Credit is not available for viewing this recorded content.
The 2020 Virtual Conference is supported by an educational grant from Optum Hospice Pharmacy Services.