2021 Virtual Conference
2021 Virtual Conference: Focusing on Transformation
On-demand access to conference content available through September 30, 2021.
The 2021 July Virtual Conference website is now live!
- If already registered, redirect your browser here, log in and access all conference content on-demand: https://s6.goeshow.com/nhpco/virtual/2021/virtual_event_entrance.cfm
- If you have not registered, it’s not too late. Register now and receive your log-in credentials that will give you on-demand access through September 30.
Logins and passwords have been emailed by firstname.lastname@example.org as of Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 3 PM EST. After that time, check spam/junk folders as logins may be filtered by some inboxes.
For help with passwords, click the forgot password link at the event entrance.
For help with logins, contact NHPCO’s Solutions Center at 800-646-6460 or email@example.com.
NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA recognize the profound and historic impact of the global health pandemic. That is why the 2021 Virtual Conference is focusing on transformation.
Our world is reshaping before our eyes
How do we rework the system? How do we measure success? What innovations will remain? How do we bridge the divide between administration and clinical? How do we address workforce issues? How do we improve the patient and family experience? How do we continue to connect to purpose?
Exploring Multiple Perspectives
Content will include both clinical and programmatic perspectives creating an opportunity for the interdisciplinary team to explore each unique viewpoint and how they intersect.
See and hear from
- Daniela Lamas, MD | Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Tammie Quest, MD | Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center of Emory University
- Ab Brody, PhD, RN, FAAN | Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Dana Lustbader, MD, FAAHPM | ProHEALTH, an OPTUM Company
- Amy Rose, RS, MSN, CHPN | Sangre de Cristo Community Care
- Jim Woodard | TRU Community Care
Explore these topics and more
- The Catalytic Effect of COVID-19
- Leadership Development
- Healthy Tensions
- Workforce Considerations
New for 2021
- Discussion Sessions: Connect with colleagues from across the country to explore common challenges and share best practices.
Daniela Lamas, MD
Writer and Pulmonary/Critical Care Doctor
Brigham and Women's HospitalLearn More