Hospice Quality Certificate Program
Designed to provide the education needed to thrive in today’s complex healthcare landscape.
Coming November 2020 – Online and On-Demand
This program covers the basics of healthcare compliance, including a review of the federal hospice regulations, compliance as the foundation of a quality hospice program, and the connection between compliance and quality outcomes. In addition, topics include the nuts and bolts of hospice quality measurement, self-assessment, continuous performance improvement, the federal hospice and quality reporting program, and best practices to apply to your hospice program to ensure high quality patient and family care.
This is a certificate based program and not a certification.
- Discuss compliance and federal regulations as the foundation of a quality hospice program.
- Examine the federal hospice regulations as the framework for care within the Medicare Hospice Benefit
- Identify the relationship between compliance, ethics, and hospice quality outcomes.
- Examine the requirements and considerations for a high functioning QAPI program
- Review strategies for self-assessment, performance improvement, and quality outcomes monitoring.
- Discuss the HQR program and strategies for performance improvement.
- Apply learned skills during interactive exercises and application.