MyNHPCO is a professional networking community for members that connects you with colleagues in your discipline as well as others across the country who are working in hospice and palliative care.
The mission of MyNHPCO is:
Enhance the integrity of the hospice interdisciplinary team by advancing the development of hospice and palliative professionals.
MyNHPCO is comprised of discipline and issue specific communities. As a member, you can join any number of our MyNHPCO communities listed to the left.
To fulfill the mission, MyNHPCO has identified the following goals:
- Promote an interdisciplinary approach and focus within all NHPCO programs and services;
- Provide education, recognition, leadership opportunities and mutual support for hospice and palliative professionals and volunteers;
- Provide a voice for hospice and palliative professionals and volunteers within NHPCO;
- Serve as an interdisciplinary and discipline-specific resource to the NHPCO Board of Directors, committees and staff with regard to professional issues, public policy, education and research;
- Encourage active participation within the Council;
- Collaborate with discipline, specialty and allied professional organizations.
MyNHPCO is governed by the bylaws of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and under the direction of its Board of Directors. The Council is governed by the members of its Executive Committee and Section Leaders.
Do you want to take your involvement to the next level? Learn more about MyNHPCO Steering Committee Service.
MyNHPCO was formerly known as the National Council of Hospice and Palliative Professionals (NCHPP).