NHPCO Speakers Bureau
Looking for expertise to address current issues in the field? The NHPCO Speakers Bureau is comprised of deeply knowledgeable professionals who can address your Board, executive planning committee, or corporate and community partners. Speakers are available to both members and non-members. NHPCO members will receive a discount off our standard speaking fees.
NHPCO experts can speak on a wide variety of topics in hospice and palliative care. Learn more about each speaker and see examples of recent presentation topics to find the most appropriate speaker for your needs. NHPCO makes every effort to honor requests subject to speaker availability.
Edo Banach, JD
President & CEO of the National Hospice and Palliative Care OrganizationLearn More →
Annie Acs, MPH
Director, Health Policy & InnovationLearn More →
Lori Bishop, MHA, BSN, RN, CHPN
Vice President of Palliative and Advanced CareLearn More →
Jennifer Kennedy, EdD, MA, BSN, RN, CHC
Senior Director, Regulatory & QualityLearn More →
Judi Lund Person, MPH, CHC
Vice President, Regulatory and ComplianceLearn More →
Ben Marcantonio, MS, MEd, LMFT
Chief Operating OfficerLearn More →
Hannah Yang Moore, MPH
Chief Advocacy OfficerLearn More →
Below, see some of the most frequently requested speaker topics:
- Regulations and Compliance
- Hospice National Trends
- Palliative Care and Advanced Care
- Hospice Policy and Advocacy
- Healthcare Reform and Innovation
- Leveraging the Electronic Medical Record
- Innovative Advanced Care Models
We encourage you to contact us several months in advance of your event.
Speakers Bureau Booking Policies
NHPCO makes every effort to honor requests subject to speaker availability. Please note the following when making your request:
- NHPCO speaker fees vary according to the seniority of our individual experts. We will make every effort to work with requesters to find a good match for your event needs and budget.
- NHPCO members receive a 20% discount off speakers’ standard fees when booking.
- NHPCO Council of States members may book one event per year with an NHPCO expert and waive that speaker’s fee. The only cost to Council of States members will be direct expenses incurred.
- In addition to speaker fees, NHPCO will invoice for direct expenses incurred in traveling to and from your event. Our speakers travel coach or by standard class of service.