National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization is the nation’s first and largest membership organization for providers and professionals who care for people affected by serious and life-limiting illness.
The organization is committed to improving and advancing the proven integrated, person-centered healthcare model that its members put into practice daily – one that provides patients and their loved ones with comfort, peace, and dignity during life’s most intimate and vulnerable experiences, while also addressing holistic health and the well-being of communities.
Hospice and Palliative Care Information:
- NHPCO’s Facts & Figures on Hospice Care in America
- NHPCO Facts and Figures: Pediatric Palliative Car
- What is Hospice and Palliative Care?
- What is Palliative Care?
- Hospice Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- NHPCO Position Statements and Ethical Principles
Information on NHPCO:
- CaringInfo – www.caringinfo.org offers detailed consumer-oriented information on end-of-life issues including caregiving, advance care planning, pain, grief, hospice, palliative care and financial issues. Free state-specific advance directives and consumer resources are available to download.
- Find a Hospice – Find a Provider tool provides a free searchable database of member hospices and palliative care providers.
Contact: Jon Radulovic, Vice President, Communications, 703-837-3139.