NHPCO has partnered with, MSDSonline®, to provide you with an online library of safety data sheets, or SDSs (formerly known as material safety data sheets, or MSDSs). MSDS online has millions of safety sheets that contain the information you need to keep your organization safe from dangerous chemicals such as methanol, acetone, hydrochloric acid and millions of other hazardous substances.
The benefits to this online program include:
- OSHA-compliant electronic MSDS management.
- 75% more efficient than paper-based systems.
- Around-the-clock access to the online MSDS database.
- Easy, right-to-know access for all staff & departments.
- Built-in regulatory reports.
- Extensive incident case management and record keeping tools.
To get started, visit www.MSDSonline.com