NHPCO has partnered with, MSDSonline®, to provide you with an online library of safety data sheets, or SDSs (formerly known as material safety data sheets, or MSDSs). MSDS online has millions of safety sheets that contain the information you need to keep your organization safe from dangerous chemicals such as methanol, acetone, hydrochloric acid and millions of other hazardous substances.
The benefits to this online program include:
- OSHA-compliant electronic MSDS management.
- 75% more efficient than paper-based systems.
- Around-the-clock access to the online MSDS database.
- Easy, right-to-know access for all staff & departments.
- Built-in regulatory reports.
- Extensive incident case management and record keeping tools.
To get started, visit www.MSDSonline.com
- General help website
- HQ Admin help
- Viewer help
- Two posters and viewer log-in info cards will help inform your staff of the program change. (Please feel free to make copies to post around your office and distribute to staff.)
|Need one on one help? MSDS offers a prerecorded guided tour of MSDSonline by one of their implementation training specialists:
Watch a guided tour of the MSDSonline website lead by an implementation specialist. Learn how to build an eBinder, request MSDS, and back up your eBinder to stay OSHA compliant.