Steering Committee Service
Serving on a MyNHPCO Community Steering Committee is a national leadership opportunity for hospice and palliative care professionals. If you want to participate in your discipline’s professional development; contribute to the advancement of hospice and palliative care; meet, network and learn from leaders in the field, Steering Committee involvement is for you!
To learn more about joining a committee visit the Professional Community of your choice, linked below.
Contact Donald Cook at email@example.com with questions regarding steering committee service.
Click the MyNHPCO Community Steering Committee service below to apply for that specific community’s Steering Committee service opportunity (Note: You will need to click the blue Sign-in button in the upper right when you land on the MyNHPCO site):
Steering Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Participate in Community Chat Sessions
- Participate in and respond to MyNHPCO Discussion posts
- Work collaboratively with other Community members on subcommittees or special projects
- Attend Community Meetings at national conferences whenever possible and assist where needed with MyNHPCO activities
- Promote participation in MyNHPCO