Integrated Care Management Certificate Program
This course was created in collaboration with Sutter Health. The program will review the Integrated Care Management (ICM) model which is a is a person-centered, evidence-based care delivery model that provides care coordination and support across providers, settings, and time. Participants will see how the ICM model further defines the requisite practices and competencies needed to engage patients through the provision of person-centered, health literate care. This course will also show how the ICM model relies on highly functional teams that place the individual at the center in order to achieve great health results.
This is a certificate based program and not a certification.
- Provide a framework for hardwiring ICM in the provider’s operational practice at all levels with specific process measures to ensure model fidelity (e.g., patient goals, use of Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation [SBAR], use of teach-back, timely initiation of care).
- Provide a framework for hardwiring ICM supporting the provider’s achievement of outcomes of better care, better health, and lower cost (e.g., improvement in clinical quality measures, patient satisfaction, patient engagement, re-hospitalization rates, emergency department utilization).
- Making the Case
- Health Literacy
- Adult Education
- Motivation Interviewing
- Motivation Interviewing Part 2
- Motivational Interviewing Part 3
- Tips and Take Aways
- Disease Specific Self-Management
Disclosure: NHPCO, faculty, and planners have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
Release Date: September 1, 2022
Expiration Date: August 31, 2025
This course offers 12.5 CE credit for Nurses.
To receive CE credit, each participant must complete each module in sequence; partial CE credit is not available. Each participant must watch all module videos, review the references and resources provided, evaluate the overall course, and request CE before the expiration of their registration.
Nurse: NHPCO is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
NHPCO designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12.5 contact hours. Nurses should only claim the contact hours commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Rates: Member $499 Non-Member $599
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within 48 hours of purchase. A $25 processing fee will apply to all cancellations. If you have accessed the course you are ineligible for a refund. Course access is for six months.