NHPCO supports palliative care providers with resources to build and grow palliative care programs, stay current with the palliative care community, access professional education, and network with other providers.
Palliative care membership is available for groups providing palliative care or to individual practitioners who provide palliative care but are not part of a hospice, community-based palliative care provider, or other palliative care group.
Value of Palliative Care Membership:
- Palliative Care Resources – NHPCO offers members a robust and growing library of resources to support palliative care program development, strengthen clinical practice, and increase understanding of reimbursement.
- Advocacy – The Hospice Action Network, NHPCO’s advocacy affiliate organization, is a constant presence on Capitol Hill, ensuring that hospice issues are front and center with federal policymakers. In addition to monitoring relevant legislation, we lead and promote a legislative agenda that preserves and protects the integrity of the hospice benefit, ensures beneficiary access to hospice services, and champions earlier and wider access to care.
- Education– NHPCO offers a variety of educational offerings with the ability to earn continuing education credits, including an online learning library, an annual webinar series, virtual and in-person conferences, and signature and certificate programs designed to take you and your organization to the next level.
- Stay Informed– Access NHPCO’s member-only publications: NewsBriefs—a weekly e-newsletter providing a snapshot of relevant and timely news and resources, NewsLine—a quarterly digital magazine including feature articles by leading experts, and Alerts—brief breaking news e-blasts covering Regulatory & Compliance, Quality, and Policy updates.
- Community Outreach Tools – Resources to help improve access to care at the end of life through a variety of program development, education, outreach, and marketing content and strategies.
- MyNHPCO Professional Communities – A professional networking community connecting you with colleagues across the country facing the same challenges you are, allowing you to share your expertise, find solutions through online discussions and resource libraries.
- Member Advantage Program – The Member Advantage Program creates member discounts and affinity program partnerships with reputable businesses that offer valuable products, programs, and services while offering quality, competitive and/or exclusive member prices.
- Find a Provider Listing – NHPCO’s online Find a Provider search makes it easy for patients, families, and referral sources to locate you when looking for care.
- We Honor Veterans – NHPCO’s We Honor Veterans program provides free education, resources, and technical assistance to deliver Veteran-centric care and honor those who have served when they reach the end of life.
Register your palliative care team with our group membership.
Register as an individual professional (not associated with a hospice or palliative care provider organization).
*Please be aware, our Regulatory and Compliance materials and resources are not available at the palliative care membership level.
Renew Your Palliative Care Membership Today!