Vendors and Consultants
As an essential resource for hospice and palliative care providers, NHPCO works to expand access to a proven person-centered model for healthcare. Associate Members join an important network of providers and professionals who share a mission for quality care.
Associate Membership is designed for vendors, service and equipment providers, consultants, and others who provide necessary products and services to the provider community.
Value of Associate Membership:
- Expo Discounts – NHPCO provides a variety of exhibiting opportunities at a discount for NHPCO Members.
- Publications – Access and advertise in NHPCO’s member-only publications: NewsBriefs—a weekly e-newsletter providing a snapshot of relevant and timely news and resources, NewsLine—a quarterly digital magazine including feature articles by leading experts, and Alerts—brief breaking news e-blasts covering Regulatory & Compliance, Quality, and Policy updates.
- Advertising Discounts – Advertising with NHPCO is a targeted method for reaching engaged professionals in the hospice and palliative care field.
- MyNHPCO Professional Communities – Join NHPCO’s professional networking community and connect you with providers across the country looking to share expertise and find solutions through online discussions and resource libraries.
- Member Advantage Program – The Member Advantage Program creates member discounts and affinity program partnerships with reputable businesses that offer valuable products, programs, and services while offering quality, competitive and/or exclusive member prices.
- Find a Vendor Listing – NHPCO Associate Vendor members are listed online for visitors to the NHPCO website to discover via a variety of search options.
- Marketplace Discounts – NHPCO’s Marketplace provides a wide array of hospice and palliative care products and merchandise, with special member pricing.
- Membership Mailing List – First list included, subsequent list rentals at a discount.
Download our Associate Membership Brochure (PDF)
Download Associate Membership Application (PDF)
Renew Your Associate Membership!
Questions? Contact NHPCO Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-646-6460.