The Pediatric E-Journal, originally named ChiPPS E-Newsletter, has been continuously published since 2002. The e-journal is produced by the Pediatric E-Journal workgroup of the NHPCO Pediatric Advisory Council.
Sign up to receive the quarterly publication or call 1-800-646-6460 for help.
Education and Training Resources for Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care Providers and Programs (May 2023)
In this issue, we focus on education and training resources for providers and programs that are already involved in the delivery of pediatric palliative and hospice care.
- February 2023 Perinatal and Neonatal Palliative and Hospice Care
- November 2022 Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Care in the Community
- August 2022 Supporting Siblings
- May 2022 Bereavement in Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care
- February 2022 Sustainability in Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care
- November 2021 Glimmers of Hope In Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care
- August 2021 Disparities and Inequities In Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care
- May 2021 Virtual Modalities Including Telehealth
- February 2021 Living with COVID-19
- November 2020 Self-Care
- August 2020 Care Throughout the Dying Process
- May 2020 Ethical Issues in Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care
- February 2020 Pediatric Legislative Issues
- November 2019 Myth Busting
- August 2019 Integrative and Complementary Therapies Part Two
- May 2019 Integrative and Complementary Therapies Part One
- February 2019 Transitions
- November 2018 Caring for Adolescents and Young Adults
- August 2018 Caring for Diverse Populations
- May 2018 Offering Support in Crisis/Traumatic Situations
- February 2018 Celebrating the Past and the Future of Pediatric Palliative/Hospice Care, ChiPPS, and the ChiPPS E-Journal
For specific topics, articles, or earlier issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming soon: Keyword search for previous e-journal issues!
Have a question or find a broken link? Email us at email@example.com.